Journaling has many positive effects on the mind. When a person practices effective journaling, they meet their goals and improve their quality of life. The outcomes of effective journaling vary greatly from person to person depending on what you want to get out of it.
What you will want:
Writing utensil of your choice
Crystals for your altar
Questions to ask yourself:
1. When do I feel most in tune with myself?
2. What emotions am I holding on to?
3. When I look in the mirror, what do I see?
4. What can I do to make my days better?
5. Write anything else that speaks to you.
Blessings of Love & Light!