Being able to create your own hormone-balancing tea can be a fun and empowering way to improve your health. The trick is to use easy-to-find and highly effective herbs, and that's what this blog is designed to show you.
What you will need:
The 3 main herbs for a hormone-balancing tea recipe. (Red Raspberry Leaf, Stinging Nettle Leaf, & Oatstraw)
1 Quart Mason Jar
How to Make Your Tea:
1. Add one ounce of the combined herbs to the mason jar.
2. Fill the mason jar with boiled water. The herbs will rise as you pour water into the jar. Stir to make sure all the herbs are saturated with water.
3. Add more water as necessary until the jar is almost full (allow about an inch of space at the top of the jar).
4. Seal the jar.
5. Allow the tea to sit for at least 4 hours or preferably, overnight.
6. Strain the herbs out of the tea. You can use a spoon to press down on the herbs and remove the excess liquid that is trapped in the leaves.
7. Sweeten with raw honey and drink within 72 hours.
Blessings of health!