Updated: Sep 6, 2021
The practice of drinking tea can be a gateway to communing with yourself and, in the right setting, it creates space for you to reach a new level of intention, reflection, and mindfulness and is perfect for meditation. A tea ritual is a ceremonial way of making and drinking tea. Choose a time of day that will help you to best connect with yourself and the environment around you. Maybe it's in the morning before you start your day, an afternoon break, or at night when you are ready to wind down.
Steps for your ritual:
1. Choose the mug or brewing set that has meaning to you.
2. Pick what tea you would like to use. I like to use our Path Cat's Pajamas Tea Blend.
3. Store your tea in a special container or location, one that assists you to treat your tea ritual as a sacred time.
4. Set a space for your tea ritual.
5. Spend as much time as you need to enjoy the moment.
Happy Meditating! Blessings of Love and Light,